Fundraising for Safe Nest
Help us raise donations with a Fundraiser!
FUNDRAISING FOR SAFE NEST
If you’d like to support Safe Nest’s work with domestic violence victims and their families, this is the best place to start. Whether you want to make a donation, organize a fundraising event or follow us through social media, your support makes a real difference.
- $10 pays for one day of shelter supplies; toilet paper, Kleenex, laundry supplies and other household needs
- $26 pays for one day to operate the shelter van. This may mean running clients to court, appointments or field trips for children
- $40 pays for (1) hotline call
- $50 pays for one counseling appointment per family member
- $56 pays for Safe Nest advocate to file an Emergency Temporary Protection Order on behalf of a client
- $65 pays for replacement documents (per family member) such as birth certificates, driver’s license and any other paperwork that may be left behind
- $70 pays for one person to stay overnight in shelter.
- $140 pays for one 2-hour parenting class.
- $158 pays for one day of shelter utilities. Help us keep our lights on and water running
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
Plan an event (DOWNLOAD FUNDRAISING TOOL KIT)
Click here for Fundraising Ideas
Donate your birthday, graduation, wedding gifts
If you’re looking for a gift list with a difference, why not ask your guests to make a donation to Safe Nest to celebrate your special day.
Including Safe Nest in your estate planning has many benefits including an estate tax charitable deduction, reduced tax burden for your heirs, and you leave a lasting legacy helping victims of domestic violence in the Las Vegas community. Safe Nest offers assistance in your estate and gift planning. Call 702-877-0133 for more information.
We are pleased that you have an interest in learning about the many benefits of making a planned gift. If you have any questions about the best way for you to benefit through a planned gift, please call 702-877-0133.
Click here for more information or
Call 702-257-3800 to schedule a pick-up