Why should I call the SafeNest hotline?
- Recognize abuse – verbal, sexual, physical, financial and digital
- Determine ways to set safe boundaries and communicate with your abuser
- Create a Safety Plan ahead of time, before you need to leave quickly
- Learn about legal resources to protect you and your family
- Listen to information about staying at SafeNest’s confidential shelter
- Understand what counseling options are available at SafeNest
Don’t be scared. You are not alone. SafeNest is here to support YOU.