If you’d like to support Safe Nest’s work with domestic violence victims and their families, this is the best place to start. Whether you want to make a donation, organize a fundraising event or follow us through social media, your support makes a real difference.
Click the links below for more information:
The Safe Nest Donation Center is moving!
The nearest drop off locations:
Fiesta Hotel near Employee Entrance
CSN Cheyenne Campus
- Provides 1 hotline call with crisis counseling for a domestic violence victim who reaches out for help.
- Provides 1 therapy session for a victim of domestic violence as she or he works to heal from abuse.
- Provides 8 kids with crayons and a coloring book designed for children from abusive homes, which helps them to recover from experiencing domestic violence, as part of their therapy process.
- Provides 8 daily bus passes which allows domestic violence survivors residing at the shelter to obtain employment training, to help become self-sufficient.
- Provides 3 group parenting class, including counseling and educational curriculum, for all mothers residing at the shelter.
- Provides the processing of 7 emergency protection orders for victims who are seeking safety from abusive relationships.
- Provides 6 weeks of pet boarding for a shelter resident who needs a safe place for her pet to stay.
- Provides 15 days of transportation for all shelter residents as they attend court hearings, medical appointments, and other important meetings.
- Provides 1 month of shelter, including all basic needs and complete supportive services, for a mother and her child who have fled an abusive home as they work toward healing and independence.
Thank you in advance for your donation. Every little bit helps in a big way!